Recent EXAMPLES OF WILLIE'S WORK
This is a track by one of the artist signed with the company that Willie recently Mastered.
Here's the WAVE of an Example Mix that Willie completely Mixed in order to showcase his skills.
In reference to this Short Film, Willie was apart of the Post-Production team where he was charged with performing all of the Sound Design for the film.
Stone Mountain, GA (352)-328-2275, email@example.com
To pursue a creative and rewarding career in professional audio.
American Intercontinental University (Atlanta campus)
Bachelor of Art: Media Production and Sound Design
Completed May 2013
Music Recording Program
Grayson High School of Technology Loganville, GA
• Understanding of music composition software(Logic, Reason)
Foundations of Sound & Recording
• Understanding of sound physics
• Understanding of microphone diaphragms
• Light understanding of sound recording software
• Understanding of professional audio cables
Advanced Recording & Post-Production Techniques
• Advanced understanding of sound recording software(Pro Tools)
• Pro Tools, Audacity, Reasons, Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel
• 650hrs+ on the Yamaha DM2000, 125hrs+ on the Toft ATB16, 500hrs+ with the Edirol R-44
• 2000hrs+ in Pro Tools, 100hrs+ in Reasons, 300hrs+ in Logic Pro
3/2014 – present
Audio Engineering Internship
2/2014 – present
Owner and CEO
Absolute Imperial Vibe Productions LLC
Truthfully if there is anything that can be said is the best example of our guy Willie's work it would be his Demo Reel. The Demo Reel is a Compilation of all the Best Examples of Willie's work with everything that he does.